Pug Jett

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Book review of the one and only Ivan

December15

Ivan was taken as a baby to the big top mall just for entertainment. When he meets all his animal but sadly his life turns when Stella passed away because of her bad knee. But then Ivan wormed up to a new friend Ruby a new and he had hope to have a new home in an open area so after that all the animals got an new home at the zoo.

I think this book was really good and this would be a good recommendation. Katherine Applegate did really well with this book but I don’t like the idea of animal captivity. Because I love animals and just to think of it makes me sad because people could horrible things to animals. The strength is hope the weakness is not to get your hopes up it is in the middle you would understand if you read it. My opinion for this book was very sad because lots of people antagonising him. But he lucky got a new home.

I think this book was really good and this would be a good recommendation. Katherine Applegate did really well with this book but I don’t like the idea of animal captivity. Because I love animals and just to think of it makes me sad because people could horrible things to animals. The strength is hope the weakness is not to get your hopes up it is in the middle you would understand if you read it. My opinion for this book was very sad because lots of people antagonizing him. But he lucky got a new home.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »